Please Note: It is a legal requirement that all applicants are aged 18 and over.
Digital Marketing Assistant
We are Pulse & Cocktails, the UK’s largest sexy superstore chain and due to the continued expansion of our business, we are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Assistant to help us to deliver our digital strategy. This role will be instrumental in ensuring our website and market places are kept up to date with products and content. This role will be fast paced and will require supporting management to deliver our digital marketing calendar on-time, helping manage our social media platforms as well as ad-hoc tasks to support the strategy.
This role would be perfect for someone new to marketing or a graduate with an interest in digital marketing, looking to get stuck in and develop their skills. The digital assistant role will be varied and training will be provided, with the opportunity to support exciting digital projects. The ideal candidate must be willing to learn and be passionate about creating an incredible digital experience for our customers.
- Ensuring the website is up to date and that all new products are added in a timely manner. This will require coordinating copy from copywriters, photographs and some basic SEO knowledge.
- Ensuring regular website maintenance, checking pages for products and re-merchandising them.
- Using our CMS system to identify issues with products (e.g. being out of stock).
- Ensuring eBay and Amazon (but not limited to), are regularly updated with new products, and optimisation of top performing products is completed.
- Helping to write copy / take images of products when required.
- Re-sizing images via Photoshop (training will be provided if required).
- Support management to deliver YouTube content plan, including being a runner on the floor when filming and ensuring support of the on-time delivery of video content.
- Distributing press releases to PR contacts when required.
- Helping to manage influencers/advocates of the business and be their main point of contact.
- Support digital marketing executive to deliver social content and competitions (but not limited to), sourcing prizes and sending to winners.
- Scheduling social media content provided in our social media calendar via Hootsuite (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Customer service management on social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube with the support of ready-made response templates.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be comfortable using WordPress CMS.
- E-Commerce experience is desirable.
- Should have an understanding of eBay and Amazon, ideally with previous experience uploading products but not necessary.
- Good time management skills.
- Photoshop skills.
- Social media experience – Ideally experience scheduling content for a brand, including the use of Hootsuite or similar.
- A basic understanding of SEO / content marketing is required. Further training will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: £14-16,000 (subject to experience).
Applicants must be over 18.
Please apply through our online application form.